Galley: 1) the kitchen of a boat. Sally: 1) a venture off the beaten path, 2) a military action in which besieged troops burst forth from their position, 3) a witty remark.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Still here!!

This month started off great, and I thought for sure I would be posting even more recipes than I did in March... but then I got the most painful sinus infection. I have never known anything like that before. Ibuprofen, Excedrin for Sinuses, Aspirin, nothing really helped. I did steam tents, ice packs (that felt good) and finally invested in a Netti pot. After two weeks of "Netti potting" I began to climb out of the sinus pit of despair. I never want to go back. I might have to be better friends with my Netti pot than initially planned... maybe have weekly get-togethers as preventative care.

After three weeks (!) my teeth still ache, but I feel good. And ready to post again. I actually did try several new recipes that are now backlogged (backblogged?) on my camera, but I'm going to try to catch up before the month is over.

Maybe I can still beat my recipe count for March! I'll have at least one post up by tonight, and more to quickly follow. I'll give you a hint: 2 are crazy easy!!!

1 comment:

  1. GalleySally: Is it really true that you are my daughter? You are amazing. I love you. Mama

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and polite to everyone, so that I can keep the comment submissions open to all. Thanks!!