Galley: 1) the kitchen of a boat. Sally: 1) a venture off the beaten path, 2) a military action in which besieged troops burst forth from their position, 3) a witty remark.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend Trip. No Cooking.

We spent a wonderful weekend away from home, staying with friends on the mainland and skiing!!

As such, I'm afraid that we consumed a fair amount of trail mix, yogurt, cheese sticks, and salami on crackers, but nothing that I actually cooked.

I did slice french bread for french toast with fruit on Sunday morning... but that was truly the extent of my work in the kitchen. And it was a kitchen, not a galley.

But now it is back to boat and back to the blog! This very day I will cook again! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and polite to everyone, so that I can keep the comment submissions open to all. Thanks!!