Galley: 1) the kitchen of a boat. Sally: 1) a venture off the beaten path, 2) a military action in which besieged troops burst forth from their position, 3) a witty remark.

Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 Resolution!!!

Still alive, though I have not often been here of late!

I have made two New Year's Resolutions, however:

1) Be better about my blog, and keeping it current.

2) Write more Thank You notes.

This blog started out as a New Year's Resolution for 2011, so it seems only fitting that 2012's resolutions should include Galley Sally as well. I have so many recipes that I tried, and photographed, and never posted last year... it is just ridiculous. So! More consistent posting this year.

AND! A Thank You note to everyone who stuck with me this year, followed along, and commented on posts. Thanks so much for visiting and participating! It is always good to know someone is reading.

I wish everyone a truly fantastic New Year, and I plan on sharing even more recipes and boat thoughts this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and polite to everyone, so that I can keep the comment submissions open to all. Thanks!!